At Precision Garage Door of Nashville, our staff is our most valuable asset. Through communication and development, and our proven track record, our technicians and sales team become knowledgeable in their jobs and committed to achieving results in this fast paced growing industry. We are looking for candidates that possess the motivation to provide the highest quality of workmanship, along with a professional balance of product knowledge and strong communication skills. If you think you have what it takes to be part of one of the leading service providers in the industry, please read the job listings below and select "Apply" for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Door Service Today
Our team is dedicated to customer satisfaction. You will be trained by experienced staff that will teach you what you need to know to become successful in reaching your's and the companies goals.
We are looking for individuals that are looking to engage in a long term commitment to success in a career that will secure a foundation for themselves and their families.
Quality Training Staff
We provide excellent training by a certified staff member that will prepare you to perform your job safely and correctly. No experience? No problem. We at Precision Door Service of Nashville welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will give you the training and experience necessary to excel as a certified Precision Door Technician.
Benefits & Salaries
We are dedicated to the health of you and your family. We are always looking for ways to give you the most competitive benefits at a reasonable cost to you. We also offer a high earning potential based on experience and job performance.
Precision Door was established in 1986 and Precision Door Service of Nashville opened in 2000. Our mission is to provide outstanding garage door repair service, complete customer satisfaction, and a program that rewards excellence from our technicians and staff. We stand behind the job with the industry's best warranty and our 24 hour call back policy.
Sales and Field Technician
To service and install repair and sell and provide solutions for residential and commercial garage doors and openers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- diagnose problems and provide a solution that will work for the customers needs.
- educate customers on the available options and benefits of our product.
- ability to perform on the spot service.
- demonstrate the ability to identify and troubleshoot mechanical issues.
- must be able to climb and work while on a step ladder.
- provide the highest level of customer service.
- able to stain elements of all weather conditions and perform moderate to heavy physical labor.
- work within a safe environment and upon completion of service or installations ensure the job site is clean and clear of all debris.
- general mechanical understanding.
- maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- maintain a strong attendance record and work ethic.
- work as part of a team, fast learner and driven action.
- must be able to pass a Standard Drug Test, Criminal Background check and have a clear Driver License Record.
- flexible hours to meet needs of customers
- H.S.diploma, GED required.
- an extensive training program for Technician and Sales.
- competitive compensation package with earning expectation of $40-65K the first year
- fully stocked trucks, uniforms and safety equipment provided
- we will assist with the purchase of tools required for the position accepted
- a benefit package, including paid time off and sick days
- ongoing training on newly introduced and existing equipment
- manager assistance for all questions during the completion of any job
- relocation opportunities available